The crown jewel of the collection, Zafar Parfum is an intense expression of Arabian perfumery. Three years of sourcing materials went into this composition as nothing but the rarest and most exquisite ingredients were used to create Zafar Parfum.
An unusual blend of Rose and black pepper begin the composition providing a tightrope of balance between floral and spice. Neroli and white flowers soon meld their way in concert with a prized and very rare Oud from Laos which has been aged for 15 years, providing a deep, rich and complex character to the heart. A base of cedar, vetiver, musk and majestic incense from Oman bring forth an elegant and masterful conclusion fit for royalty. Zafar Parfum is a scent of immense depth and emotion and a voyage into the heart of Arabia’s bygone era.
- Top notes: Rose, Green Apple, Black Pepper.
- Heart notes: Neroli, Oud, White Flowers.
- Base notes: Cedar, Incense, Vetiver Haiti, Musk.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), BHT, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.