Warda Al Oud Attar Oil is not an oud scent for beginners, but it is remarkable one. The floral notes in this scent deliver a heavy dose of indole, giving it a musky and salty animal quality that is not for the faint of heart. Coupled with the indolic floral notes is an intoxicating and layered smokiness. As the veil of smoke lifts you notice a sensuous bouquet of roses with a serious edge–no coy looks or twee manner from these flowers. The progression of Warda Al Oud Attar Oil bears a layer of vanilla and amber that begin to sing on the skin, enveloping the entire composition in a seductive and mysterious embrace.
- Top notes: Bergamot.
- Heart notes: Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose, Damascus rose, Osmanthus.
- Base notes: Vanilla, Amber, Musk, Cambodian Oud.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Parfum (Fragrance), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.