A unisex scent with strong masculine orientation. Wall Street, the first financial fragrance, invests in the brisk energy and bravura of New York’s teeming financial district. With top notes of sea kale and cucumber mingling freshly with a heart of ozone, a hint of leather and marine aroma, finished with base notes of vetiver and ambergris, Wall Street Eau de Parfum is at once both enticing and soothing. Signature bottle with gold token accents.
- Top notes: Sea Kale, Cucumber.
- Heart notes: Ozone, Marine Notes, Lavender.
- Base notes: Musks, Veviter, Ambergris.
- Perfumer: David Apel.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men
- 50ml, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.