Discover an exclusive tavern in the corner of Moscow, where breathless intoxication meets cool refreshment. Kilian Hennessy and perfumer Sidonie Lancesseur have given us a testament to the world’s oldest cocktail, a portrait of elegance in its simplicity. The first sniff of cool cardamom and coriander drops your temperature immediately, while a crisp rhubarb, paired with soft, feather-light florals, wafts off the glass like a gentle twist of citrus. A delicate yet forceful base of woods and mosses goes down like a sip of the world’s best vodka, balanced and supernaturally smooth. An ideal fragrance for the man or woman who knows the value of exquisite simplicity, in spirits, fragrance, and life.
- Key notes: Cardamom, Coriander, Lilly of the Valley, Rhubarb, Rose, Oakmoss, Ambroxan, Sandalwood.
- Perfumer: Sidonie Lancesseur.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, Refillable.
- Each KILIAN bottle is transformed into a precious object. The black-lacquered flacon is engraved on its various sides with a ceramic fresco representing Achille’s shield and decorated with a silver plate, where the name of the fragrance has been carved manually.
- The flacon can be kept in a magnificently weighted lacquered coffret made of warm, black wood and cool metallic bronze is crafted in the classic design of vintage cigar cases, gracing an elegant side table.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Coumarin , Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Farnesol, Bht, Tocopherol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.