Highly unusual with its overdose of vetiver (close to 25 percent, three times as much as contained in other vetiver perfumes), Vétiver Extraordinaire has sparked new enthusiasm for this classic men’s fragrance category. Here Dominique Ropion introduces a new essence of Haitian vetiver, stripped of its bitter edge, which he matches with five woody notes to play up the scent’s various facets. The result is surprisingly fresh, crisp and harmonious. A thoroughly polished, nearly purified note to express the essence of a vetiver without ever following the easy road.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Pink Pepper.
- Heart notes: Vetiver, Cashmeran, Cedar, Sandalwood.
- Base notes: Oak Moss, Musk.
- Perfumer: Dominique Ropion.
- Eau de Parfum: Men.
- 50ml, 100ml, 3x10ml, 1x10ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Citral, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Bht.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.