Uden Parfum opens with lavender and citrus, the harbingers of a traditional fougere. However, instead of traveling the clean, smooth path for which it seems destined, coffee and rum absolutes add their familiar, delicious notes. Combined with Uden Parfum’s opening, the coffee and rum create an unfamiliar—yet completely tantalizing—heart to the fragrance. Uden Parfum dries down into a warm medley of wood infused with clean musk, providing a counterpoint to its sweet rum, rich coffee, and crisp citrus-lavender. Uden reminds us that wild worlds may belie the simplest pleasures.
- Top notes: Grapefruit, Lemon, Lavender.
- Heart notes: Rum, Coffee.
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Gaiac, Vanilla, Musk.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Extrait de Parfum: Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.