Tonka Impériale Eau de Parfum is well-named indeed: a subtle blend of balmy scents, rich in contrasting facets, with accents of honey, gingerbread, almond and tobacco. An astonishing construction that blows hot and cold between the uplifting top notes and the sweet, pervasive fullness of tonka bean. Alluring and surprising, this cult ingredient gives the fragrance a rare and memorable personality.
Tonka Impériale Eau de Parfum is constructed around one of the cult components of the Guerlain perfumer: the tonka bean. From Jicky to Shalimar, by way of Habit Rouge, this precious seed, originating in the forests of Venezuela, is one of its iconic raw materials. The warmth of the tonka bean is balanced here by a very fresh rosemary note.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Almond, Rosemary.
- Heart notes: Jasmine, Tonka Bean, Tobacco.
- Base notes: Frankincense, Cedar Wood, Pine Wood.
- Perfumer: Thierry Wasser.
- Bottle decorated with a golden metal label on the side and an elegant wooden cap, nestling in an amethyst ‘leather feel’ case.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate, Bht, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Farnesol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Citral, Isoeugenol, Anise Alcohol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Tocopherol, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Ci 14700 (Red 4), Ci 60730 (Ext. Violet 2).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.