There’s sign of extreme joy within mystical context of Symphonium Parfum. A fragrance which intriguingly evokes mystery with row of delectable notes beside warm aura of extravagant woodiness. Symphonium unveils with piquant Spanish mandarin and mouth-watering orange juice. Heart-melting and evocative like a poem.
Like a chorus of divine voices. The appetizing citrus accord engages with Indian cardamom which introduces fresh air of top to warm Belgian chocolate core. Intense sweet and deliciously dark, it brings highly desirable scrumptious aura and calls for inevitably voluptuous musk. Wealthy duet of premium oud woods from Thailand and Laos, and exquisite vanilla from Madagascar enhance cryptic persona of Symphonium Parfum.
- Top notes: Spanish Mandarin, Italian Orange.
- Heart notes: Indian Cardamom, Belgian Chocolate.
- Base notes: White Musk, Madagascan Vanilla, Laotian Oud, Thai Oud.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Bht, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Citral, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.