Bond No.9’s Sutton Place Eau de Parfum celebrates the understated pre-war enclave that serves as home to the traditionally male cadre of U.N. diplomats. Base notes of amber, musk, leather and vanilla pay homage to the building’s heritage. Journeying next is floral jasmine, lily and patchouli accumulating to a heady mix of zesty tangerine, bergamot and pink pepper, making for a decidedly masculine, yet delicate elixir.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Absolute Cassis, Rosemary, Cumin.
- Heart notes: Lavender, Geranium, Jasmine, Coriander.
- Base notes: Amber, Patchouli, Musk, Leather, Incense.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.