Fresh and also warm, bright and also dark, Sunshine Man Eau de Parfum is a striking new scent from the house of Amouage as gorgeously contradictory as the solar eclipse from which it draws inspiration. Built around a boozy, syrupy note of orange brandy, an herbaceous kick of clary sage and juniper, and a rich yet fresh base of cedar, tonka and vanilla, Sunshine Man Eau de Parfum is dramatically different in composition from the frankincensed opulence of past releases, and yet, in its sensuality and sophistication, it is clearly every bit an Amouage, with originality and longevity to spare.
- Top notes: Lavender, Orange Brandy, Everlasting Flower.
- Heart notes: Bergamot, Juniper Berry.
- Base notes: Cedarwood, Tonka Bean, Vanilla.
- Perfumer: Pierre Negrin, Fabrice Pellegrin.
- Eau de Parfum: Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Coumarin, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citral.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.