When it comes to favorite scents, one might expect answers like “freshly cut flowers” or “warm cookies,” but not the bold and audacious response of “my own truth, which might be a lie.” Stercus Extrait de Parfum dares to challenge the norm and embrace the unapologetic essence of feces. Yes, you read that correctly. Feces, the unwavering messenger of our health, now embodies a fragrance that is as honest as it gets. With its undeniable allure and offensive animalic touch, Stercus Extrait de Parfum encapsulates the infinite cycle of life, the intermingling of endings and beginnings.
Derived from the Latin word for feces, ‘stercus,’ this unique perfume ventures beyond the traditional olfactory palette. Its top notes of aldehyde, almond, and anise provide an intriguing opening, while the heart note of rose adds a touch of delicate beauty. But it is in the base notes that Stercus Extrait de Parfum truly comes alive, with agarwood, cedar, heliotropine, leather, musk, and vanilla intertwining to create a fragrance that is impossible to ignore. For those who dare to venture into unexplored olfactory territories, Stercus Extrait de Parfum promises an unforgettable experience that will challenge every preconceived notion of what a perfume can be.
- Top notes: Aldehyde, Almond, Anise.
- Heart notes: Rose.
- Base notes: Agarwood, Cedar, Heliotropine, Leather, Musk, Vanilla.
- Perfumer: Alessandro Gualtieri.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- All Orto Parisi fragrances are hidden in a box that opens up into a metropolis and reveals an infinite hole of the center.
- Stercus Extrait de Parfum floats in a glass flask with a tumbled bronze metal cap with an inlaid brown horn.
- Labelled by ‘savile row tweed paper’ with a very fine herringbone structure.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
ALCOHOL DENAT., AQUA (WATER), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LINALOOL, ISOEUGENOL, LIMONENE, FARNESOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, COUMARIN, BHT, BENZOPHENONE, CI 19140, CI 14700. 80% VOL. ALCOHOL.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.