A flirt with a forbidden herb. Fragrance story: Subversive and stupefying, Smoke for the Soul is relaxed yet highly addictive. A jeu d’esprit is found in clouded shadowland of dreams, where the senses are swathed in deadly mellow puffs. Seek refuge from a forbidden flirtation with bitter psychotropic tobacco–the sweet plant with a sharp side. Bursting blue eucalyptus cools with rosy pink grapefruit by its side, leading you into a dizzying array of cardamom, thyme and balsam fir. Fall to grace in familiar tobacco accord, birch and cashmere woods.
- Key notes: Eucalyptus, Cardamom, Tobacco.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, Refillable.
- Each KILIAN bottle is transformed into a precious object. The black-lacquered flacon is engraved on its various sides with a ceramic fresco representing Achille’s shield and decorated with a silver plate, where the name of the fragrance has been carved manually.
- The flacon can be kept in a magnificently weighted lacquered coffret made of warm, black wood and cool metallic bronze is crafted in the classic design of vintage cigar cases, gracing an elegant side table.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Limonene, Linalool, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Bht, Tocopherol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
The son of a perfumer, Fabrice Pellegrin was raised in the family business, first apprenticing by his father’s side and later with Jovoy and Amouage veteran Michele Saramito, Pellegrin was creating his own fragrances by the late ‘90s. His moment arrived a few years later when he began a fruitful and long-running association with Diptyque, for whom he has created many beloved scents including Eau Duelle, Volutes, and Do Son. He is known for his work with woods and spices, and natural materials in general.
Heir to a long line of cognac makers who were pioneers in luxury, Kilian decided to take up the torch of family tradition. Creating a new luxury brand was definitely a challenge worthy of his predecessors. Many of Kilian’s fragrances today carry this childhood memory as they are reminiscent of the sugar in the alcohol and the wood of the cognac barrels.