From the first sniff, you know Shingl Parfum is the party girl of the Xerjoff Shooting Stars collection of fragrances. The sweet-sharp smell of rum absolute blended with a compelling mix of basil and anise intrigues the nose. Giving this intoxicating yet sophisticated brew further seduction is a swirled-in layer of what smells to us like strawberry. Just when we think we have Shingl pinned down as another fruity, boozy perfume, albeit of outstanding quality and unquestionable charm, the rooty scent of iris rears its head casting an intellectual structure over the scent. Warm vanilla and a clean but sensual musk keeps the serious iris in check. Sensual and intoxicating.
- Top notes: Aniseed, Basil, Bergamot, Davana.
- Heart Notes: Iris, Patchouli, Rum, Vetiver.
- Base notes: Ambergris, Musk, Vanilla.
- Perfumer: Christian Rostain.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.