A citrus parfum named after the Shagya Arabian horse from Austria-Hungary, known for its inborn friendliness toward humans. Shagya Eau de Parfum is the most exclusive of the Royal Essence collection. The top notes of the fragrance tingle with the citric freshness of limette, bergamot and pink berries, and gently give way to a heart of geranium, cedarwood and oud. The fragrance settles with woody notes of vetiver, guaiac wood, papyrus and musk.
- Top notes: Lime, Bergamot, Pink Pepper.
- Heart notes: Geranium, Cedar, Oud.
- Base notes: Vetiver, Lignum Vitae, Papyrus, Musk.
- Perfumer: Sidonie Lancesseur.
- Eau de Parfum: Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcool Denat. (Sd Alcohol 39c), Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Linalool, Methyl, 2-Ocynoate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.