A gloriously feminine interpretation of precious oud, Rose Oud is radiant and regal. Its oud floral harmony is centered around thousands of dried rose petals from France and Morocco. An extraction of rose essences and absolutes are blended for a hedonistic overdose of rich Turkish rose liqueur that’s been spiked with saffron. A rich and addictive vanilla note plays to bakhoor accord and young blackcurrant buds absolute, leaving a lasting mark on all it touches.
- Key notes: Rose, Oud, Saffron, Cardamom.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, Refill bottle.
- This innovative new refill bottle allows for an easy spill-proof process, with packaging slimmed down for minimal environmental waste.
- The cutting-edge dispenser stops transferring the perfume automatically, once the container is full to refill easily at home.
- Start refilling your bottle by carefully removing the atomizer.
- Plug your refill bottle into your flacon and make sure to hold it vertically.
- The cutting-edge dispenser will stop transferring the perfume automatically once the container is full.
- This innovative new refill allows an easy spill-proof process for your 50ml fragrance bottle and your 7.5ml travel spray.
Calice Becker was born in France to a pre-revolution Russian immigrant family, from whom she received a love of and reverence for fragrance, art, and traditional craftsmanship. Blessed from an early age with a keen sense of smell and the good taste to accompany it, she entered the largest perfumery school in Grasse, the Roure-Bertrand-Dupont (now the Givaudin Perfumery School). Entering Quest International upon graduation, Becker found herself under the tutelage of the famous Francoise Caron, who encouraged Becker to be a pioneer of a new generation of female noses and creators. Becker responded by creating J’Adore Christian Dior, one of the world’s most beloved and bestselling perfumes.
Never one to limit herself to one world or another, Becker comes onto our radar via her work as the primary nose on most of Kilian Hennessy’s By Kilian line. Though By Kilian features many stunning natural ingredients and rare, expensive distillations, Becker is equally proficient with modern synthetics, as she still creates scents for niche and mass market alike. We would say she doesn’t fit into any mold at all, but we can think of one: master perfumer.
Heir to a long line of cognac makers who were pioneers in luxury, Kilian decided to take up the torch of family tradition. Creating a new luxury brand was definitely a challenge worthy of his predecessors. Many of Kilian’s fragrances today carry this childhood memory as they are reminiscent of the sugar in the alcohol and the wood of the cognac barrels.