At the fore, an emphatic reinterpretation of rose; pure, streamlined, uncompromisingly modern. Blended with a unique extraction of timut pepper, geranium bourbon and a note of cassis for freshness and spice. Yet a quiet storm lies beneath: vetiver and cedar forms an earthy bed of dark, mysterious leather with IsoButyl Quinoline at the center—an intensely bitter molecule, largely forgotten since its use in the daring perfumery of the Jazz Age. At once sparkling and sober, a recognisably floral composition is shadowed by a dramatic, yet controlled sensuality.
- Top notes: Geranium, Blackcurrant, Bourbon Geranium.
- Heart notes: Vetiver, Cedar.
- Base notes: Leather Accord.
- Perfumer: Jean-Claude Ellena.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water\Aqua\Eau, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Bht, Tocopherol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.