Rolling in Love is a musc de peau, capturing the sensation of feeling so high on love that it seems to almost “get under the skin.” Working with perfumer Pascal Gaurin, Kilian Hennessy took an entirely new direction. Rolling in Love is more direct and less faceted than his previous fragrances—almost “monochromatic” in its focused representation of a single emotion. Rolling in Love is a “white” scent, layering different textures along the scent’s trail with notes of ambrette seeds, almond milk, iris, and musk.
- Key notes: Almond Milk, Iris, Musk.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, Refillable.
- Each KILIAN bottle is transformed into a precious object. Rolling in Love debuts a new colour scheme for the iconic KILIAN flacon—an astonishing red with golden accents. The red-lacquered flacon is engraved on its various sides with a ceramic fresco representing Achille’s shield and decorated with a golden plate, on which the name of the fragrance has been carved manually.
- True luxury should last a lifetime, and as such, this flacon is refillable.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Citronellol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
PERFUMER: PASCAL GAURIN
Pascal Gaurin is a French native who originally went to school to study economics but ended up switching to perfumery and studying at ISIPCA. He joined IFF Hong Kong where he achieved the rank of Senior Perfumer, and has been based in New York City since 1997. He has signed scents for Michael Kors, Vera Wang, Tom Ford, and more.
ABOUT BY KILIAN
Heir to a long line of cognac makers who were pioneers in luxury, Kilian decided to take up the torch of family tradition. Creating a new luxury brand was definitely a challenge worthy of his predecessors. Many of Kilian’s fragrances today carry this childhood memory as they are reminiscent of the sugar in the alcohol and the wood of the cognac barrels.