Rooting back to 1834, Russian poet Aleksandr Pushkin evoked the story of Pikovaya Dama ‘Queen of Spades’ inspiring the eponymous perfume from Xerijoff. The glamorous emissary became treasured within this bottle of Pikovaya Dama Parfum, ready to encapsulate the wearer with the rich atmosphere of vintage grandeur. Luscious notes of romantic floral mingle with vibrant citrus and a deep musky base which strengthen upon wear, leaving a lasting aura.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Rose.
- Heart notes: Cedar, Orris, Incense, Nutmeg.
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), BHT, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Evernia Prunastri Extract, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.