Oud Satin Mood Scented Body Oil delicately perfumes the skin with its light texture, leaving it softer and more radiant. Spray the oil onto the skin and gently massage in. The oil is rapidly absorbed, leaving an immediate sensation of comfort. The skin feels nourished and moisturized. Oud Satin Mood reflects the creator’s desire to bring a shimmering facet to life. Wrap yourself in the woody ambery scent to suspend time and lose yourself in the depth of the here and now. Transported by the finesse of the violet accord, the oud wood from Laos bows down to the essence of rose from Bulgaria and rose absolute from Turkey to then blend into the rich vanilla amber accord. Oud Satin Mood Scented Body Oil, held in the House’s iconic glass bottle, is composed of sweet almond, macadamia, virgin argan and apricot kernel oils. To enjoy a moment of well-being and prolong the sillage of your fragrance, add these other Oud Satin Mood scented creations to your beauty ritual: hand and body cleansing gel, body lotion, hair mist and solid soap.
- Key notes: Violet, Oud from Laos, Damascena Rose, Vanilla Amber Accord, Benzoin from Siam.
- Perfumer: Francis Kurkdjian.
- Scented Body Oil: Women, Men.
- After ensuring clean skin, spray the body oil and gently massage it in for rapid absorption.
- Feel instant comfort as the oil nourishes and moisturizes, leaving your skin softer and radiant.
- Use to extend your fragrance, and explore other Oud Satin Mood scented products to enhance your beauty routine.
COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE; ISOPROPYL PALMITATE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL; PARFUM (FRAGRANCE); MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL; PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL; CETEARYL ISONONANOATE; SQUALANE; ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL; ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE; LINALOOL; CITRONELLOL; GERANIOL; PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE; COUMARIN; TOCOPHEROL; CINNAMYL ALCOHOL; LIMONENE; CITRAL.
Warning: The ingredients that enter in the composition of the Maison Francis Kurkdjian products are regularly updated. Before using a Maison Francis Kurkdjian product, please read the ingredient list on its packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.