A traditional Mediterranean citrus herbaceous apothecary, Oroville Parfum is the manifesto of citrus colognes that exhibits the finest handmade natural citrus soaps and herb-filtered tobacco.The opening notes of Roman chamomile and clary sage bolstered by orange flower and neroli are the first hint of the fragrance’s surprising yet seemingly effortless harmony.
From this beginning, Oroville Parfum segues into a spicy, woody, floral heart of Cuban tobacco leaves, carnation, and galbanum. The carnation lends a clove-like note, accenting the leathery sweetness of the tobacco leaves. Galbanum provides an almost spring-like freshness to the composition that makes Oroville Parfum contemporary, even as it hints at old libraries and worn leather armchairs. The clean whisper of white musk and warmth of vanilla and amber give the fragrance body. Mysore sandalwood, the finest and rarest of all sandalwood, draws your nose in to smell more deeply. Oroville Parfum is a modern classic.
- Top notes: Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Orange Flower, Neroli.
- Heart notes: Carnation, Tobacco Leaf, Galbanum.
- Base notes: Mysore Sandalwood, Vanilla, Amber, White Musk.
- Perfumer: Christian Rostain.
- Extrait de Parfum: Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.