Curtains rise as the Xerjoff Opera Eau de Parfum begins with an overture of plucky fruit notes and nutmeg. Ylang ylang, leather and amber burst forth like a moving orchestra-backed aria as a spotlight of patchouli, vanilla, vetiver and musk cast a warm glow across the rose-scattered cedarwood stage.
- Top notes: Mixed Fruits, Turkish Rose.
- Heart notes: Ylang Ylang, Nutmeg, Amber.
- Base notes: Patchouli, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Musk.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Bht, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnseol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.