Oesel Parfum from the Shooting Stars Collection is a symphony of bright and rich notes perfectly mixed with the best raw ingredients. Orange blossom and petitgrain from Paraguay lead the path to the heart of Bulgarian rose and Sambac jasmine, which are skillfully wrapped in sophisticated mimosa and white flowers. Graceful result of this mixed breed is the ambery wooden base of Indian patchouli, cedar and tobacco flower, which exudes the character, depth and persistence.
- Top notes: Orange Flower, Petitgrain.
- Heart notes: Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine Sambac, Acacia, White Flowers.
- Base notes: Patchouli, Cedarwood, Tobacco Flower, Amber.
- Perfumer: Richard Melchio.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.