“An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed.”
The Oajan: a feared war mount, beloved race champion, and all around beautiful stallion. Oajan: a sumptuous, mouthwateringly spiced gourmand that projects majestic power and sophisticated, exotic taste. Opening with Parfums de Marly’s ravishingly spicy cinnamon and rich, warm labdanum, Oajan Eau de Parfum flourishes as the creamy warmth of the heart notes emerge, benzoin, tonka and vanilla deliciously sweetened by honey and davana. Rich and lovely, Oajan Eau de Parfum is an East-meets-West gourmand delight.
- Top notes: Cinnamon, Honey, Osmanthus.
- Heart notes: Benzoin, Labdanum, Ambergris, Davana.
- Base notes: Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Tonka Bean.
- Perfumer: Shyamala Maisondieu.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.