“Inspired by the legend of Nüwa, the gentle and kindly Chinese goddess, who is said to have created woman and man; and according to the myth she taught her people to be creative and wise, introduced beauty through music, song and dance, and filled the field flowers with fragrance. This tender liquid narrative will seduce the soul.” – ROJA DOVE
Benzoin, Peru balsam, and vanilla blend to create a soft base, enlivened by cumin, clove, and pepper, warmed by sandalwood, which wraps around a heart of rose, jasmine, and orange blossom. The NüWa Parfum fragrance by Roja Parfums is then freshened with bergamot and grapefruit.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit.
- Heart notes: Rose de Mai, Orange Blossom, Jasmin de Grasse.
- Base notes: Clove, Cumin, Pepper, Sandalwood, Benzoin, Vanilla, Peru Balsam.
- Perfumer: Roja Dove.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cinnamal, Benzyl Cinnamate, Eugenol, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Salicylate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.