A grand perfume that wraps around you like a cashmere veil… A perfume like no other, in many ways timeless and hard to describe with words. No.12 perfectly embodies the DNA of Puredistance: timelessly beautiful, elegant and very distinctive in character.
Jan Ewoud nicknamed No.12: ‘Beauty in Blue’. Dressed up in a rich tone of blue, he found it the perfect perfume to complete the MAGNIFICENT XII COLLECTION. No.12 is complex, rich, hard to define, full of character, long lasting in every way and aristocratic without arrogance or pretension.
- Top notes: Cardamom, Coriander, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Mandarin Orange, Narcissus.
- Heart notes: Orris Root, Heliotrope, Geranium, Jasmine, Rose, Lily of the Valley, Hedione, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus.
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Ambroxan, Vanilla, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Tonka Bean, Ambrette (Musk Mallow).
- Perfumer: Nathalie Feisthauer.
- Pure Perfume Extrait: 25% Perfume Oil.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- The 17.5ml Perfume spray is made of blue coloured glass and comes with a chic & protective aluminium spray-holder. The 17.5ml is finished with a stylish metal tag engraved with the name of the perfume and the perfume oil percentage.
- The Perfume is packaged inside the beautiful signature giftbox that was specially designed for Puredistance in 2005. Every giftbox comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity.
- The giftbox is protected by a high quality blue carton box that is wrapped with a matching gold ribbon bow.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, Aqua, BHT, Tocopherol, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Benzyl salicylate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Cinnamyl alcohol, Citral, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl alcohol, Cinnamal.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.