Named after the location of Bond No. 9’s home base, New Bond St. Eau de Parfum encapsulates the atmosphere of the busy, thriving street. Opening with fresh notes of bergamot and lily of the valley that give way to a rich cacao and coffee heart, the oriental fragrance boasts a rich base of sandalwood and vanilla to entice the senses.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Pepper, Lily of the Valley.
- Heart notes: Cacao, Coffee, Chestnut.
- Base notes: Patchouli, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Leatherwood.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Bond No.9 is an American fragrance company that pays tribute to the city of New York through the art of perfumery. Founded in 2003 by perfume industry veteran Laurice Rahmé, and named for the address of its headquarters and boutique at 9 Bond Street in NoHo, the company’s fragrances immortalize iconic New York landmarks and geography, with colorful packaging and innovative scents. Bond No.9 fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Laurent Le Guernec, David Apel, Maurice Roucel, Laurice Rahme, Michel Almairac, Aurelien Guichard, Vera Vanore, Francis Camail, Robertet, Rene Morgenthaler, Laurent le Guernec, IFF, Claude Dir and Stephen Nilsen.