Modoc Parfum’s tart, lemony opening is soon balanced by the ever-changing amber that underlies it. As the amber unfolds, elegant vetiver lends an earthy, watery counterpoint. Rooty Florentine iris butter shows its intelligence and gives structure to the carnal amber vibrating through it. Vanilla accents amber’s sweetness, while a clean musk adds a skin-like dimension. Amber lovers, take note: Xerjoff’s Modoc Parfum just might be your Holy Grail.
- Top notes: Lemon, Orange, Artemisia.
- Heart notes: Iris, Orange Flower, Vetiver.
- Base notes: Vanilla, Amber, Musk.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Extrait de Parfum: Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.