Memoir Man Eau de Parfum is a Fougère, one that fractures the standard mix of Lavender and Oakmoss into bright shards by the addition of Basil and Mint and the further aspect of Absinth. Like a tray of unset gems the topnotes sparkle on the skin, leading into heart notes of Woods and a rich, smooth base of Vanilla, Amber and the traditional Oakmoss. Inspired by Baudelaire’s flâneur who walked the city in order to experience it, the scent brings to mind the richness that is Paris. As the “Gentleman stroller” he is a living duality: both observer and observed, spectator and participant. Won’t you take his hand?
- Top notes: Absinth, Wormwood, Basil, Mint.
- Heart notes: Rose, Frankincense, Lavender Absolute.
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Guaiac Wood, Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Oakmoss, Leather, Tobacco.
- Perfumer: Karine Vinchon-Spehner.
- Eau de Parfum: Men.
- 50ml, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Isoeugenol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Citronellol, Geraniol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.