First created in 1892, it is inspired by a fabled Japanese princess who awed the Victorian royal court with her elegance during the late 1800’s. Today, Matsukita Eau de Parfum has been reimagined to capture this illusive elegance. With a fresh and invigorating top of green bergamot, pink pepper and a hint of nutmeg delving into a floral and woody heart of chinese imperial jasmine with smokey black tea; a base of ambers, whispering musks and woods give a warm and sensual finish. A sense of mystery and grace is captured in this unique new perfume.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Nutmeg.
- Heart notes: Chinese Jasmine, Jasmine Sambac, Mate, Guaiac Wood.
- Base notes: Amber, Balsam Fir, Musk, Woodsy Notes.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Linalool, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzylalcohol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.