Material Eau de Parfum is a paradox—through materiality, it evokes immateriality, teaching us to look beyond appearances and to realise that what matters is often unseen; an experience akin to standing in a grove and seeing in the sweltering shade a multitude of textures and manifold hues of wood and leaf and bark; all coming together into one.
Material Eau de Parfum is not a mere study on Vanilla: it is Vanilla untamed and unleashed. The opening shines under the angelic halo of Frankincense and Elemi, together rising in billows of light, their citrusy zest turning the material Vanilla Absolute into a hallowed balm. They herald with a bright and golden hue the entrance of Benzoin melding into a cloud of Tonka Bean that covers like a shroud a tiaré-like Vanilla ere its fall into a crackling pyre of dry woods. The ambery purr of Labdanum, the cocoa-rich dampness of Patchouli and the animalic might of Oud highlight the dark side of their Queenyet light still prevails through the honeyed-apricot flesh of a plush Osmanthus bloom steeped in a pool of White Musks cloturing the finale and taking Vanilla to a heavenly realm.
- Top notes: Elemi Oil, Patchouli Oil.
- Heart notes: Vanilla Madagascar Absolute, Benzoin Resinoid.
- Base notes: Guaiac Wood Oil, Oud Oil, Osmanthus Absolute, Frankincense Resinoid, Labdanum Absolute, Tonka Bean Absolute.
- Perfumer: Cécile Zarokian.
- Eau de Parfum: Women.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum, Limonene, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Cinnamate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.