Madison Square Park was the height of fashion in the Gilded Age. Today it’s back-in hip-&-cool revival mode. So now is the time for a neighborhood Eau de Parfum; an arresting, super-bright mélange of romantic florals and crisp greens. The vibrant neon pink and green bottle has a removable, grass-green Deco Modern rose-blossom accent (on the 100ml size only) which can be worn as a bracelet or brooch. Wear its double rows of beads on your wrist, or detach the vintage-style rose centerpiece, to use as a brooch. Ah, perfume and jewelry. We love that combination.
- Top notes: Grape Hyacinth, Huckleberry, Prairie Dropseed Grass.
- Heart notes: Red Leaf Rose, Red Hunter Tulip.
- Base notes: Teakwood, Vetiver.
- Perfumer: Laurent Le Guernec.
- Removable rose-blossom accent (100ml only), which can be worn as a bracelet or brooch.
- Eau de Parfum: Women.
- 50ml, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.