For M V2Q Antoine Lie in Paris used some exclusive ingredients: among others a special quality of lavender, pink peppercorn, cinnamon and pine tar to create a memorable, original perfume.
M V2Q is utterly smooth and refined. Welcome to a world of soft leather charm. This perfume is comfortable, powerful and bright at the same time. And true to the carefully curated collection of Puredistance, M V2Q is an extrait with excellent projection and longevity.
17.5ml Puredistance M V2Q Perfume Spray in a classic grey giftbox, finished with a hand-tied ribbon. The combination of the highest quality raw materials and a perfume oil percentage of 28% will ensure a rich and long lasting sensorial experience.
- Top notes: Orange Blossom, Pink Peppercorn, Lavender Essence.
- Heart notes: Cinnamon, Cypriol, Pine Tar, Jasmine Sambac.
- Base notes: Patchouli, Vanilla, Labdanum, Tonka, Cedarwood.
- Perfumer: Antoine Lie.
- Perfume Extrait: 28% Pure Perfume Oil.
- Extrait de Parfum: Men.
GIFTBOX & PACKAGING
- The 17.5ml Perfume spray is made of silver coloured glass and comes with a chic & protective aluminium spray-holder. The 17.5ml is finished with a stylish metal tag engraved with the name of the perfume and the perfume oil percentage.
- The Perfume is packaged inside the beautiful signature giftbox that was specially designed for Puredistance in 2005. Every giftbox comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity.
- The giftbox is protected by a high quality black carton box that is wrapped with a matching grey ribbon bow.
PERFUMER: ANTOINE LIE
Antoine Lie from Paris is well known for stepping in two apparently opposite worlds—the mainstream giant brands and smaller niche ones. For Puredistance Antoine created Puredistance BLACK, WHITE, WARSZAWA and AENOTUS. Mr. Vos and Antoine Lie regularly meet to discuss possible new Perfume projects and their collaboration so far has been very successful and enjoyable.
Antoine likes to create fragrances that are strong and directly convey the concept of the perfume, without following trends. He likes to explore new olfactive territories and searches for uncommon ingredients and uncommon associations that can intrigue new interests. On the other hand he likes to revisit the past (the 50s, 60s or 70s) and tries to modernize the classic trends of a certain era into new perfume.
ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM, GLYCERIN, LIMONENE, AQUA, LINALOOL, COUMARIN, CITRAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, EUGENOL, CINNAMAL, BENZYL CINNAMATE, GERANIOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, FARNESOL, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.