The Library Collection is a remarkable collection of precious fragrances that celebrate integrity, originality and virtuosity. Bewitching and mysterious, Opus X Eau de Parfum from the Library Collection by Amouage is a multi-faceted floral and woody fragrance revealing an olfactive array of roses in its top notes. Developing into a heart that evokes varnished desks and deep leather seats, it rounds out with exotic notes of ylang ylang and Laotian oud.
- Top notes: Rose Centifolia, Bloody Rose Accord, Rosebud, Rose Oxide.
- Heart notes: Geranium, Varnish Accord, Leather.
- Base notes: Ambrarome, Laotian Oud, Ylang Ylang, Metallic Accord.
- Perfumer: Annick Ménardo, Pierre Negrin.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Eugenol, Farnesol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.