The Library Collection is a remarkable collection of precious fragrances that celebrate integrity, originality and virtuosity. Woody and floral, Opus VIII Eau de Parfum from Amouage’s Library Collection is comprised of the finest ingredients from around the world. Jasmine sambac from India fuses with ylang ylang from the Comoros and Moroccan orange flower to reveal a golden aura, while saffron, ginger and incense create a smoky heart with mysterious appeal.
- Top notes: Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Orange Blossom.
- Heart notes: Incense, Saffron, Ginger, Vetiver, Guaiac Wood.
- Base notes: Balsam, Benzoin, Jamaican Bay.
- Perfumer: Pierre Negrin.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Aqua, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.