The Library Collection is a remarkable collection of precious fragrances that celebrate integrity, originality and virtuosity. Opus VII Eau de Parfum is a woody fragrance evoking the juxtaposition of harmony with the intensity of recklessness. This spicy oriental fragrance is built around daring heart notes of argarwood smoke,patchouli and leather, which are introduced perfectly by top notes of galbanum, pink pepper, cardamom and nutmeg. The rich intensity of the fragrance is anchored by earthy notes of costus root, sandalwood and oilbanum, creating a rich unisex fragrance to adorn your collection.
- Top notes: Galbanum, Pink pepper, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Fenugreek.
- Heart notes: Oud Smoke, Patchouli, Ambrox, Leather, Ambergris.
- Base notes: Costus Root, Muscone, Sandalwood, Olibanum, Cypriol.
- Perfumer: Alberto Morillas, Pierre Negrin.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Limonene, Eugenol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Farnesol, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Anise Alcohol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.