The Library Collection is a remarkable collection of precious fragrances that celebrate integrity, originality and virtuosity. Studying the nature of memory and romantic love, Amouage’s Opus VI Eau de Parfum fuses top notes of sichuan pepper and frankincense for a spicy, woody fragrance. While a heady heart of patchouli reveals a warming scent, a final flourish is created with amber and sandalwood.
- Top notes: Sichuan Pepper, Frankincense, St. Thomas Bay.
- Heart notes: Periploca, Cypriol, Patchouli.
- Base notes: Ambranum, Z11, Sandalwood, Cistus.
- Perfumer: Dora Baghriche-Arnaud, Pierre Negrin.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Cinnamal, Farnesol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.