The Library Collection is a remarkable collection of precious fragrances that celebrate integrity, originality and virtuosity. Opening with luminous and invigorating notes of lemon, mandarin and grapefruit, Amouage’s Opus V Eau de Parfum awakens the senses with a warm spicy mantle of coriander oil. The heart is characterised by exotic cardamom and cumin that pervades to a sweet blend of rose berries and vibrant violet leaves, finishing with woody and smoky undertones.
- Top notes: Orris Absolute, Rhum.
- Heart notes: Orris Concrete, Rose, Jasmine.
- Base notes: Agarwood, Civet, Dry Wood Accord.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Aqua, Citronellol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Methyl 2-nonynoate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.