The Library Collection is a remarkable collection of precious fragrances that celebrate integrity, originality and virtuosity. Part of the Library Collection, Opus IV Eau de Parfum is an inventive and inspiring creation, especially crafted to instil knowledge and empowerment in efforts to promote HIV/AIDs awareness. Luminous citrus notes and the warmth of spices make up the opening of this fragrance, with vibrant violet leaves and sweet rose berries and rose. A smoky drydown of frankincense and musk round off what is an uplifting and invigorating scent.
- Top notes: Coriander Oil, Lemon, Mandarin, Grapefruit.
- Heart notes: Elemi Oil, Cardamom, Cumin, Rose Berries, Rose, Violet Leaves.
- Base notes: Labdanum Absolute, Frankincense, Animalic, Musk.
- Perfumer: Jacques Flori.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.