The Library Collection is a remarkable collection of precious fragrances that celebrate integrity, originality and virtuosity. Opus III Eau de Parfum was inspired by the art and science of the creative process, from the darkest moments of frustration, to the brightness of enlightenment and discovery. This radiant floral oriental fragrance is built around daring heart notes of violet, jasmine, orange blossom and ylang ylang. These are introduced perfectly by top notes of carnation, broom, mimosa, nutmeg and thyme. The vibrancy of the fragrance is anchored by earthy notes of ambrette seed, papyrus, benzoin, frankincense and a trilogy of woods in the base.
- Top notes: Mimosa, Broom, Carnation, Nutmeg, Thyme.
- Heart notes: Violet, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Orange Blossom.
- Base notes: Ambrette Seed, Musk, Papyrus, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Guaiac Wood, Benzoin, Vanilla, Frankincense.
- Perfumer: Karine Vinchon-Spehner.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.