The Library Collection is a remarkable collection of precious fragrances that celebrate integrity, originality and virtuosity. Opus II Eau de Parfum is a majestic fougère inspired by the refined and evocative atmosphere of a great library. Opening with a rare and magical combination of pepper, pink bay, absinth and lvender, Opus II Eau de Parfum unfurls to reveal a heart of floral and spice notes. The base gives the fragrance a soft, smoky masculinity in beautiful contrast with the heart notes.
- Top notes: Lavender, Absinth, Pepper, Pink Bay.
- Heart notes: Jasmine, Rose, Cinnamon, Cardamom.
- Base notes: Cedarwood, Patchouli, Amber, Musk, Frankincense.
- Perfumer: Michele Saramito.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Cinnamal, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citral, Methyl 2-octynoate, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.