The Library Collection is a remarkable collection of precious fragrances that celebrate integrity, originality and virtuosity. Opus I Eau de Parfum was inspired by the start of a pilgrimage in search of knowledge. The glorious fragrance is built around a warm, floral heart of ylang ylang, jasmine, rose, lily-of-the-valley and tuberose. Top notes of bigarade, plum and cardamom add spice and individuality, whilst woody base notes of guaiac, cedar and sandalwood, along with tonka bean, vetiver and the House’s signature note of frankincense provide an epic and bold losing chapter.
- Top notes: Bigrade, Plum, Cardamon.
- Heart notes: Ylang Ylang, Rose, Jasmine, Tuberose, Lily of the Valley.
- Base notes: Papyrus, Cedarwood, Guaiac Wood, Frankincense, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Vetiver.
- Perfumer: Daniel Maurel.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Coumarin, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Farnesol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Amyl Cinnamal, Methyl 2-octynoate, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Amylcinnamyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.