Part of the “Home Sweet Homes” collection, the Les Tamaris Scented Candle is the smell of summer. It recreates the atmosphere of a seaside house and sun-washed nature. A small corner of paradise nestled between Bordeaux and La Rochelle, a family home dear to the creator. Everlastings, acacias and broom evoke a warm, deep, sunny fragrance with nuances of smoked coffee and a touch of spice. The Les Tamaris Scented Candle is presented in a porcelain jar from Limoges where the inside color is applied by hand. The French plant and mineral wax holds a braided cotton wick to preserve the candle’s olfactive quality and ensure an optimal 55-hour burn time.
- Key notes: Immortelle Flower, Umbrella Pine, Acacia.
- Perfumer: Francis Kurkdjian.
- Burns during 55 hours.
- Scented Candle: Women, Men.
- Prepare your scented candle by trimming the wick to 0.5cm, placing it on a heat-resistant surface, avoiding drafts, and then carefully lighting it.
- Ensure safe and efficient burning by allowing the candle to create a full melt pool during the first use, limiting burn time to 4 hours, and using a snuffer or the lid to extinguish the flame while never leaving it unattended.
- Store your candle properly, try different scents for different atmospheres, and reuse the container while following the manufacturer’s guidelines.
TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES, CEDROL METHYL ETHER, DIHYDRO PENTAMETHYLINDANONE, METHYLUNDECANAL, LIMONENE, METHYL DIHYDROXY-DIMETHYLBENZOATE, PINENE, BENZYL SALICYLATE.
May produce an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of content to authorized collection center.
Warning: The ingredients that enter in the composition of the Maison Francis Kurkdjian products are regularly updated. Before using a Maison Francis Kurkdjian product, please read the ingredient list on its packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.