Inspired by Marie Antoinette’s extensive remodeling of the palace and grounds in the 18th century, Parfums de Marly has rebuilt Layton Exclusif Eau de Parfum from the ground up, delivering a companion piece to the fresh, sporty original that surrounds the signature blend of fruits and spices with deep, animalic woods and resins for a darkly seductive experience.
In Layton Exclusif Eau de Parfum, a heavy dose of civet hums through the rich floral heart, delivering a new layer of sensuality. And the already opulent vanilla and woods base is further enhanced, with resinous amber and an alluringly powerful coffee note to invigorate the senses and heighten the passion. Does Layton Exclusif Eau de Parfum take the place of the beloved Layton Eau de Parfum? It’s not meant to. Instead, the two as the ultimate pair—Layton Eau de Parfum, a gentleman’s perfect match for a day of royal festivities, and Layton Exclusif Eau de Parfum, a dangerously seductive secret weapon when day turns to evening.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Mandarin, Aquatic Notes, Grapefruit.
- Heart notes: Rose, Geranium, Waterlily, Gardenia, Civet, Cardamom.
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Guaiac Wood, Amber, Vanilla, Coffee, Musk.
- Perfumer: Hamid Merati-Kashani.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 75ml, 125ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.