Kemi’s Layla Eau de Parfum is inspired by the Arabic word for night and represents the night’s calm and tempting mood when ancient celestial observations were performed. It is a nocturnal composition around sweet notes and refined, spicy accords, like an oasis of stars. The dazzling opening of clove and nutmeg yields to the creamy and delicious dimension of soothing cedar, while ylang ylang and musk evoke a sensual base. It delivers a divinely warm vanilla aura, where amber and patchouli guarantee an alluring afterglow on the skin.
- Top notes: Clove, Nutmeg.
- Heart notes: Ylang Ylang, Cedar Wood.
- Base notes: Amber, Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Bht, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.