Refined and robust, La Capitale Parfum is a testament to Moscow in all of its glorious contradictions—the grandeur and grime, the charm and the chaos, the history and hipness—a true international metropolis. Any fragrance to do justice to this fascinating city must, of course, be as larger than life as the city itself, and so La Capitale Parfum bursts forth from the skin, a fruity, spicy, luscious, indulgent fragrance full of joy, zest, and the indomitable Russian spirit.
On first spray, La Capitale Parfum is an explosively fruity, mouthwateringly sweet affair–caramel-dipped strawberries drip with sugared indulgence, while a juicy peach adds quenching refreshment. The heart of the fragrance ushers in a sophisticated and luxurious floral leather, reinforced with resinous labdanum, lush rose, and a beguilingly spicy blend of saffron and ginger. It all rests atop a wonderfully Xerjoff base of benzoin, amber, and vanilla, smooth, rich, and delectable. Powerful, complex, and undeniably compelling, La Capitale Parfum is a fitting tribute to the glorious sophistication of Moscow.
- Top notes: Strawberry, Caramel, Peach, Labdanum.
- Heart notes: Rose, Saffron, Ginger, Amber, Leather.
- Base notes: Benzoin, Vanilla.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.