One of the oldest Arabian breeds, the masculine and magnificent Kuhuyan historically represents the origins of glory and nobility. The fragrance starts with a slight fresh duo of violet and jasmine with the heart revealing its intensity through the leather notes. A scent that blends leather and animalic accords in a luxurious 18th century-inspired bottle.
- Top notes: Violet Leaf, Jasmine.
- Heart notes: Leather, Heliotrope.
- Base notes: Oud, Ambergris, Tonka Bean.
- Perfumer: Alexandra Kosinski.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.