Awash in vibrant, joyful color, King Masarat Attar Oil is a regal celebration, a scent of of powerful aromatics and florals balancing an equally powerful rush of potent, delightful oud. A grand opening chord of lavender and blood orange ignites the senses before giving way to the lush florals, jasmine from Egypt, the rose of Isparta. Ultimately, the jovial aromatic floral theme meets a bountiful mukhallat of oud from Cambodia, Borneo, and Thailand, a blend that accentuates the rich resinousness of agarwood.
- Top notes: Blood Orange, Lavanda Flower.
- Heart notes: Turkish Rose, Egyptian Jasmine, Thay Oud, Licorice.
- Base notes: Bourbon Vanilla, Borneo Oud, Cambodian Oud.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.