For this creation, Guerlain offers an enchanting new interpretation of the Tuberose, a precious, hypnotic and sensual flower, giving it an unexpected freshness. Still imbued with sap and water, it bursts forth from the very first notes, a real explosion of freshness with the green accents of a freshly picked flower. The sensual and luminous impression left by vanilla and vetiver notes provides a stirring contrast.
Thierry Wasser and Delphine Jelk have taken a bold creative approach to Joyeuse Tubéreuse Eau de Parfum’s composition. They wanted to surprise us with a freshly picked Tuberose, imbued with water as if after a tropical downpour. A real homage to the majesty of the white flowers, which are usually so heady and voluptuous.
- Top notes: Green Notes.
- Heart notes: Tuberose, Lily, Sambac Jasmine.
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla.
- Perfumer: Delphine Jelk and Thierry Wasser.
- Bottle decorated with a golden metal label on the side and an elegant wooden cap, nestling in an amethyst ‘leather feel’ case.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Bht, Tocopherol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Ci 14700 (Red 4), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Ci 60730 (Ext. Violet 2).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.