Honour Woman from Amouage is a lavish and sophisticated white floral mélange that captures the tragic predicament of Madame Butterfly. Each ingredient embraces a plethora of emotion and meaning—sweet tuberose represents danger; jasmine, attachment; gardenia, secret love and lily of the valley, purity of heart. A harmoniously rich resin base of frankincense, amber and opoponax injects dimension and depth for a truly complex scent.
- Top notes: Pepper, Rhubarb Leaves, Coriander.
- Heart notes: Jasmine, Juberose, Gardenia, Lily of the Valley, Carnation.
- Base notes: Vetiver, Frankincense, Amber, Opoponax, Leather.
- Perfumer: Alexandra Carlin.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Aqua, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone , Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Limonene, Farnesol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Citral.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.