Kemi’s Hayat Eau de Parfum, from the Arabic word for life, represents the basic among the four Aristotelian elements of the universe: earth, fire, air, and water. With different shades and layers of scents, Hayat infuses them all with zesty bitter orange and aromatic lavender at the top, in addition to leathery saffron and a full-bodied oud grounding. Pacifying yet penetrating, the cardamom and cinnamon transfer the airy top to the fiery heart, while the earthy base of patchouli, dark cypriol, and luxurious oud wood offer a sumptuous and unique olfactory experience.
- Top notes: Bitter Orange, Bulgarian Lavender, Saffron.
- Heart notes: Cardamom, Cinnamon, Amber.
- Base notes: Cypriol, Cedar Wood, Patchouli, Oud.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Bht, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.